Luci’s Pizza Bar is a newly renovated restaurant, bar and brand new kitchen that is attached to a bowling alley in Abington Massachusetts. We have used high end finishes and transformed the space into a flexible meeting space that caters to all age groups and demographics.
This is an amazing opportunity for the right leader to come in and take charge of the restaurant portion of the business. Lead the Team! This is your opportunity to take a great restaurant and bring us to the next level!
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Create new recipes, Plan the menu and Execute its preparation and service.
- Order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand.
- Supervise kitchen employees and organize food orders.
- Lead and inspire our kitchen staff to overachieve.
- Oversee, participate and drive the food preparation and cooking process.
- Recruit and train kitchen employees in designated stations.
- Monitor inventory levels and perform weekly inventory assessments.
- Work with the owner to price and change menu items.
- Schedule work shifts for employees.
- Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized.
- Maintain weekly and monthly cost reports.
Executive/Head Chef Responsibilities:
- Prepare awesome meals for our customers!
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Properly operate cooking appliances to prepare safe and delicious meals
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- Wow our guests with amazing dishes.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Culinary school 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalency preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Restaurant Management or certification from culinary school or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role is a HUGE Plus.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen health and safety regulations.
- Ability to use all food preparation appliances safely and efficiently.
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict management abilities.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.