Local Bar. Global Kitchen. Neighborhood Charm. LUC!E Drink + Dine is a brand new, locally owned and operated restaurant located in the heart of Boston’s Back Bay neighborhood next to the legendary Colonnade Hotel. Opening soon, you have the unique opportunity to be a key figure on the opening crew of this amazing new place.
They are now seeking an experienced server, bartender, and busser/runner to join their team of lively, supportive restaurant professionals.
This position will be instrumental in contributing to their fresh, high-quality cuisine and comfortable, upscale restaurant environment.
Skills, Abilities and Experience needed to be successful
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others. As any server knows, this may at times be a fast-paced role!
- Proficiency in Verbal and written English communication skills is required
- Thorough knowledge of menu items and familiarity with allergies and allergen protocols
- Dedication to superb cleanliness
- Previous experience as a server is necessary
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- As part of a small team, ability to take initiative
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance is a must!
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move frequently from area to area.
- Ability to bend, stoop, crouch, reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in indoor/outdoor environments.
- Must be a self-starter with a great personality and strong skills.
Think you might be the right fit? They’d love to hear from you!
They offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits for full-time employees, and an independently run, family owned, exciting new restaurant! Must get along well with others and know that happiness comes from making others happy! Elevate your restaurant career with a role at Back Bay’s neighborhood gem LUC!E Drink + Dine.
LUC!E values diversity, prohibits discrimination, and is an equal opportunity employer.