They’re on a mission to find a Bar Manager to spearhead and manage the bar program at Lower Mills Tavern.
In a nutshell: Their bar manager is required to plan, direct and oversee all bar operations including management of staff, making sure product and service standards are met and creating new and tasty drinks on a seasonal basis. If you think you fit the bill, please email them your resume!
They’re proud of their brand and have a great relationship with their community. They’re looking for someone social who understands the importance of quality service and a memorable guest experience.
Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills are a must. Successful management acts as a coach/mentor/motivator who implements a true team mentality and leads by example in a positive way.
- Overseeing quality control of food, service, training, security, safety & cleanliness
- Monitoring labor costs, forecasting labor/sales, maintaining cost controls, inventory
- Effectively training and motivating a large staff
- Creatively thinking of ways to expand the business
- Maintaining exceptional & detailed guest relations
- Prior restaurant management experience
- Knowledge of cuisine, cocktails, beer and wine
- Strong leadership, communication and organization skills
- Background in FOH positions is preferred
- Energetic, positive attitude with a willingness to learn and be involved
Please apply in confidence with your resume.