Lord Hobo Seaport is Lord Hobo’s newest taproom in the heart of Boston’s Seaport District.
A satellite location of our brewery in Woburn, MA we are known for our world-class, New England-style beers, such as Boomsauce, Juice Lord, and 617. We are looking for talented, hard-working Hobo’s who are passionate about craft beer to join our team.
Join our Lord Hobo family on social media channels @lordhoboseaport for up to date news on what’s happening.
About Line Cook Role:
Lord Hobo Seaport is hiring full-time Line Cooks in Boston, Massachusetts who will be responsible for the preparation and service of pizzas, salads, and other menu items to Lord Hobo standards.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily preparation of ingredients to the kitchen manager’s standards
- Follow established recipes and portion controls
- High volume food production while maintaining high quality & consistent products
- Multitask within a fast paced environment while providing a high level of professionalism & customer service
- Safely store and prepare food at appropriate temperatures and sanitary conditions
- Understand and proper use of all kitchen equipment.
- Daily station prep and cleanup including: rotating stock items while maintaining accurate food inventories, restocking for subsequent shifts, sanitizing food prep area & kitchen, cleaning dishes, & mopping floors
- Maintain cleanliness and organization at all times
Line Cook Qualifications / Preferred Experience:
- ServSafe preferred
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Previous experience in a high volume kitchen, large batch cooking
- Outgoing and high energy; positive attitude and strong verbal communication skills; capable of taking direction well
- Tendency to clean excessively, and remain organized at all times
- Passionate and aware of trends within food and beverage industry
- Ability to manage cooking time, required temperatures.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend for long periods of time (8 hrs)
- Must have reliable transportation
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience level. Our benefits package for full time employees includes: paid holidays and time off, medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurances, tuition reimbursement, parental leave, a referral bonus program and much more.
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the Lord Hobo team, email your resume and a cover letter to the email address below.
Lord Hobo Seaport is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.