Who Longwood Venues is:
They are the leader in Private Events and Venues.
Their chic venues with inimitable views, their ideal locations, picturesque settings, and unique designs cannot be duplicated. Their culinary arts set us apart even further.
They are ever growing and evolving. They are fueled by a passion for difference, service, excellence & your happiness. They have fun, they work hard and they are innovative.
They are proud to lead by example in their commitment to support local purveyors and vendors. All of their local culinary offerings are prepared in-house & to order in a scratch-cooking kitchen with a focus on artisanal & local ingredients. They don’t prepare food in commissaries; each of their venues has a fully outfitted kitchen and a talented culinary team, with Chef David Blessing at the helm.
Who they are Looking For:
- A Chef de Cuisine who possess a passion for cooking, food culture, and learning; while also having a strong work ethic and experience cooking in a high-volume setting.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Chef de Cuisine or Executive Chef for a restaurant or catering company
- Extensive upscale catering and banquet knowledge
- Culinary degree from a recognized Culinary Arts institution preferred
- Excellent culinary knowledge and skills
- Ability to travel to other venues as needed
- They offer competitive wages, full benefit package and annual bonus plan
What’s in it for you? Besides a more manageable lifestyle and competitive salary package, they encourage their employees to grow, learn and offer opportunities for personal or career development throughout their 5 venues and kitchens.