Longwood Venues & Destinations is the leader in Private Events and Venues.
Their chic venues with inimitable views, their ideal locations, picturesque settings, and unique designs cannot be duplicated. Their culinary arts set them apart even further.
They are ever growing and evolving. They have fun, they work hard, and they are innovative.
All of their local culinary offerings are prepared in-house & to order in a scratch-cooking kitchen with a focus on artisanal & local ingredients. Each of their venues has a fully outfitted kitchen and a talented culinary team, with Chef David Blessing at the helm.
Who they are looking for:
- Their cooks should possess a passion for cooking, food culture, and learning; while also having a strong work ethic and experience cooking in a high-volume setting.
- They are enthusiastic about teaching, training, and working with their cooks to help them succeed.
- They offer highly competitive wages, a professional work environment and a fun-loving culture of professionals.
- Embrace a kitchen culture that encourages creativity, accountability, attention to details and education.
- You should have 1-4 years kitchen experience in a high volume, fine dining, scratch-cooking kitchen.
What’s in it for you? Besides the highly competitive pay, $20 per hour, they encourage employees to grow and learn, and offer many opportunities for personal and career development throughout their 5 venues and kitchens.
Apply via the email address provided below.