Lone Star Taco Bar in Cambridge is seeking an experienced General Manager to join their expanding restaurant group! This is an exciting opportunity to take on a key leadership role in a thriving business. With future plans of company expansion, the opportunity to grow beyond a GM position is attainable for highly motivated individuals.
About Lone Star Taco Bar:
With locations in Allston and Cambridge, Lone Star Taco Bar serves Mexican street food with an agave focused cocktail program. They pride themselves on their neighborhood feel, friendly and knowledgeable staff and casual familial hospitality.
About the General Manager role:
The GM will lead all aspects of restaurant operations for their Cambridge location. You will inherit and have the opportunity to make your mark on their positive and service-focused culture, including steering the development, support and training of your team. You will influence and oversee key restaurant decisions, processes, and systems. And, you will own existing and create new customer relationships and experiences.
The GM reports to Director of Operations, Human Resource manager and has the full support of and access to the ownership team.
Compensation and Benefits highlights:
- Salary is competitive and based on experience
- Health and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Quality of life scheduling with no closing shifts and two days off in a row
- 3-5 years in a general management role preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining strong customer relationships, and effectively managing customer issues and complaints
- Extensive experience with restaurant systems and software:
○ POS, Toast preferred
○ Accounting & Payroll (any particular software?)
○ Scheduling, When I Work preferred
○ Inventory management
- Experience managing restaurant facilities, maintenance and related vendors
- Skilled at maintaining effective communication with staff, peers and upper management
- Demonstrated organizational skills, and a focus on results
- Spanish language skills are a bonus!
Apply via the email address provided below.