Lombardo’s is looking for a prep cook to join their team.
DAILY & WEEKLY DUTIES:
• Prepares pizza dough and toppings for their Commissary serving 2 locations.
• Follow production schedule to ensure pars are well maintained.
• Maintain daily sanitation standards of kitchen, walk-ins & food storage shelves
• Insures quality of food, adheres to recipes and procedures.
• Rotates stock
• Check in all deliveries for commissary production needs.
• Organizes all refrigerators at the end of the shift
• Utilize and maintain company issued uniform standards
• Team work attitude
• Flexible work schedule
• Review production sheets and orders; communicate short ages, concerns and questions to Sous Chef/Executive Chef.
• Update and review production sheets, line-up carts for accuracy and readiness. To be delivered to locations
• Check out with Sous Chef or Executive Chef prior to leaving at the end of shift.
• Evaluate product supplies, identify items to rotate and prevent loss.
• Assist in food cost management strategies.
• Understanding of food hygiene/Sanitation
• Good time-management skills
• Team spirit
• Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings
• Diploma from a culinary school is a plus
• Serve Safe certified a plus
• Fluent in English required
Apply via the email address below or by calling the number provided.