Lincoln Tavern is seeking a sous chef who is hardworking and passionate about their craft and excited to grow in a successful restaurant group. As the flagship restaurant of the Broadway Restaurant Group, Lincoln Tavern has earned accolades for The Best Burger, Best of Boston Brunch, Best Reason to Get Out of Bed, and has been honored with Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work. The ideal candidate is a responsible team player who works clean.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for our team and guests throughout the entire kitchen. We are of service to one another.
- Execute the daily Lincoln Tavern menu. Help develop fun & exciting dishes. Manage and lead the BOH staff, while also helping them grow.
- Invest in a meaningful partnership with the FOH teams. We value relationships.
- Recognize that your success is directly correlated with your ability to facilitate success and growth for others.
- Evaluate Lincoln Tavern operations and seek to self improve, innovate and pursue excellence.
Salary is competitive plus, benefits include options for health & dental, paid time off, and lots of opportunity to learn and grow in an expanding company.