Life Alive is a small Boston based group of restaurants serving the vitality of a busy world, one meal at a time. They make delicious, beautiful, plant-based food and craft beverages convenient and accessible. Mind, Body & Soul — this restaurant is a social enterprise dedicated to fostering community and environmental stewardship. They are a fun, funky, unique, and vibrant workplace that is welcoming to all. If you align with their Mission and Values, enjoy a fast pace, take pride in what you do, and are looking for growth, They hope you’ll apply to join the Team. They is looking for multiple positions both Front and Back of House.
Qualities of a qualified candidate include:
- A philosophy of Servant Leadership; celebrated Servant Leadership qualities include deep listening, empathy, awareness, collaboration, inspiration, foresight and a commitment to the development and growth of your team.
- Being crazy-excited about food and service, and infectious in your ability to teach and learn. Their collective success depends on your passions.
- Organized and thoughtful in your approach to all things. They employ dynamic individuals that will look to you for guidance, training and support.
- Run a tight ship that is also fun! They value high standards paired with a working environment that is collaborative, professional and high self-esteem
- Food safety is a top priority. Weave it into all of your actions.
- They are forever coaching the team to exemplify the highest of cleanliness standards, proper food handling and organizational practices.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Running high vibe shifts
- Team member development and coaching
- Excellent guest service
- Shakti leadership
The Management position is a full time, salaried position. To apply please write a cover letter explaining your strengths and desire for the position, along with your vision for growth with.
Please email your cover letter and resume to the email address below