Title: Assistant General Manager – lead a high volume cafe and veggie-passionate team!
About The Cafes:
They are a restaurant serving the vitality of a busy world, one meal at a time. They make delicious, beautiful, plant-based food and beverages that are pleasurable, convenient, and accessible. They are a fun, unique, and vibrant workplace that is welcoming to all. If you align with their Mission and Values, want to learn, and work hard, they hope you’ll apply to join the team.
Qualities of a qualified candidate include:
- A philosophy of Servant Leadership. Celebrated Servant Leadership qualities include: deep listening, empathy, awareness, collaboration, inspiration, foresight and a commitment to the development and growth of your team.
- Passion for food and service
- Infectious in your ability to teach and learn. Their collective success depends on your passions.
- Organized and thoughtful in your approach to all things. They employ dynamic individuals that will look to you for guidance, training and support.
- Run a tight ship–that is also fun! They value high standards paired with a working environment that is collaborative, professional and high self-esteem
- Deep knowledge of food safety and dedication to best practices
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Running joyful shifts
- Team member development and coaching
- Administrative tasks and ordering
- Excellent guest service
Assistant General Manager is a full time, salaried position. To apply please write a cover letter explaining your strengths and desire for the position, along with your vision for growth with Life Alive. Please email your cover letter and resume to the address below.