Lala’s Neapolitan-ish Pizza is seeking motivated pizza enthusiasts to join our growing team. We make Neapolitan-inspired pizza with ingredients sourced from New England. You won’t find 00 flour, buffalo-milk mozzarella, or produce grown more than 100 miles from Boston in our kitchen. We prefer freshly ground flour from Vermont, cheese made right here in New England, and produce from the incredible farms surrounding Boston.
Lala’s was founded in 2020 as a mobile operation. We haul our 3,500-pound, wood-fired oven across the Greater Boston area to bring fresh pizza to local breweries, distilleries, music venues, and private events. We will be taking over the pizza spot at Time Out Market in Fenway while continuing to operate our catering services. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our pizza making squad who are available full time and part time. Whether you are an experienced Pizzaiolo or someone with an interest in learning how to make pizza, we invite you to apply!
Specific pay and responsibilities are based on experience, but you can expect to help prepare dough and pizza toppings, pull and assemble pizzas, and bake/prepare additional menu items using our wood-fired oven. Additional requirements and responsibilities include:
- Ensure all ingredients/toppings are stored and labeled properly
- Clean workstations before and after pizza preparation
- Follow recipes to prepare pizza dough, sauces, and other various toppings
- Communicate effectively with teammates in a fast-paced environment
- Monitor the temperature of the pizza oven and cooking time of pizzas
- Understand and use POS system as needed
- Maintain excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work weekends and some holidays
- Follow prep list created by managers
We look forward to hearing from you!