LA PADRONA – A groundbreaking new concept from A Street Hospitality (Porto, TRADE, Saloniki) will be opening as the marquee restaurant located in the new Raffles Hotel later this year. La Padrona will bring a new standard to Boston’s restaurant scene, immersing our guests in the very best of Italian hospitality and authentic, regional cuisine.
We are seeking a passionate, entrepreneurial and focused Pastry Chef to join our Hospitality Group. This is full-time, salaried position. In addition to a track record of success at managing staff, presenting beautiful food and managing relationships, you will need a willingness to learn, to adapt and a positive attitude.
3 – 4 Years of consistent high-level kitchen management experience required for consideration. Strong preference for candidates who have worked in high volume, high revenue settings (8+ Million). A deep familiarity with Italian culture and cuisine is a plus.
Why work with us:
- Team Oriented Environment. We look at problems and figure them out. We hustle to get things done. We believe in helping each other and providing amazing experiences for our guests.
- Financial Coaching and Open Book Management
- Flexible Scheduling to enable a healthy life/work balance
- Proven system for FOH & BOH Operations to set you up for success
- Meal privileges at all Group restaurants
- Total Compensation Package starting at $82,000 per year
- Annual Anniversary Bonus: $1,000 per year
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Clear career pathway for growth with realistic timelines and goals
As the Pastry Chef at La PADRONA, you will oversee our Pastry and Bread Programs. You are responsible for assisting the management of Back of House staff. You are expected to grow your program, enhance the brand and push your staff to deliver excellence.
A passion for amazing food and genuine hospitality are an absolute must. The Pastry Chef will be expected to perform operational duties including inventory, scheduling, planning & organizing, development of their teams and ensure excellent food quality.
You should have strong communication skills and be able to adhere and follow through with all company policies and procedures.
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please send an email to the email address below, with resume and brief introduction of who you are.
You can read more about La Padrona online here.