Hiring Sushi Chef, Sushi Cook, Head Cook, and Line Cook
“Representing the city and its innovative history, Kamakura brings renaissance to current Japanese cuisine in Boston with a new niche, contemporary kaiseki”. They’ve been chosen as one of “hottest restaurants” this year four months in a row.
The modern kaiseki dining restaurant, Kamakura in Financial District, Boston, is looking for BOH positions – sushi chef, sushi cook, head kitchen cook, and line cook. Must be hard working, work clean, love food, friendly, and persistent. Kitchen driven, but also guest oriented. Charm and hustle.
Based on their concept – washoku renaissance in Boston – the team kicked off with three types of kaiseki cuisine, will plan to have authentic izakaya night, traditional sushi omakase night, and so on.
- Preferably 1-3 years of kitchen preparation and cooking in an upscale dining establishment, however, they can teach you from scratch.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, guests, and staff, being a team worker.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (minimum of 8 hours a day).
- Be able to reach, bend, and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work a minimum of 40 hours a week.
- family-like work environment
- schedules to your life style
- opportunities to advance your career
- closed most major holidays
Pay based on experience, passion, and persistency
Your obsession for food and sake is needed. Please submit your resume or contact information at your convenience.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact them with unsolicited services or offers