The Host at Josephine must strive to create memorable guest experiences by utilizing established steps of service, personality, and restaurant atmosphere.
- Elevate all guest experiences by providing exemplary first impressions at the door.
- Deliver memorable dining experiences by addressing all customer issues promptly
- Maintain a safe and organized workspace, including storage, coat closet, and host stand
- Support all facets of service, including takeout, patio service private events
- Maintain and organize menus, manage reservation system, and organize restaurant supplies in an efficient and thoughtful manner.
- Execute opening and closing side-work such as menu maintenance, window cleaning and bathroom restocking.
- Greet and check in all guests and provide guests with accurate information regarding their reservation or the current wait time for a table.
- Inform guests of all on-site amenities and any relevant information that is needed
- Assisting with the tidying of tables, high chairs, clearing place settings, and keeping the dining area neat and pleasant.
- Setting tables and rearranging the dining area to accommodate larger groups and prepare the restaurant for special events.
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including holidays, evenings, and/or weekends
- Available for meetings as needed with staff & management team
- Competitive wages plus tips
- Health benefits available to all full-time employees
- Paid Sick Time
*Josephine is an equal opportunity employer*
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below.