Michelin-Starred and Award-winning Chef John Fraser is expanding to Boston, and we are looking for experienced Bartenders to join our team! This role will work inside the Residences Club inside the Residences at Winthrop Center.
Hours: Full-time, Nights
This is an exciting opportunity for hospitality professionals to get in somewhere from the ground up!
Essential Job Function: The bartender will create unique and personalized guest experiences for every guest that joins us at the bar. They must possess leadership skills, be personable with guests and be able to anticipate their needs- working with a warm, knowledgeable & noticeably appreciative demeanor. They must work collaboratively with Managers and co-workers while maintaining the JF standards of service within all F&B outlets.
Certifications in TIPS required.
- Demonstrate expertise of all food and beverage menu items with sound knowledge of all ingredients and preparations.
- Consistently follows steps of service with efficiency and grace, while maintaining a sense of urgency throughout service.
- Anticipates guest needs, ensuring constant communication with colleagues, management, and the kitchen at all times during service.
- Maintains the high standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout all areas of the bar both before, during and after service.
- Consistent reproduction of classic as well as specialty cocktails.
- Bar Maintenance
- Ensure bar is set in accordance with the company and DOH standards
- Ensure that bar cleanliness is maintained continuously before, during, and after service.
- 2 years experience as a bartender in a high volume restaurant
- Experience working with premier spirits and international wines; good cocktail, wine, and spirit knowledge
- Sound judgment and knowledge of restaurant operations, as well as strong menu knowledge
- Ability to perform essential job functions when working in a high business volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to balance & carry multiple plates, glass racks and or/glasses, and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below.