Jack’s Abby Brewing is seeking a Kitchen Manager for the kitchen in their Framingham Beer Hall! Please apply with a resume and cover letter.
**In respect to their operation model under COVID-19: DO NOT come to or call the brewery inquiring about this position. Only formal applications (resume/cover letter) will be considered. **
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Assist in the management of all back of house staff in a high volume kitchen, including ongoing training and development of staff
● Ability to work and communicate effectively across multiple departments
● Budget labor, food costs, and other cost centers through proper planning and execution
● Assist in overseeing weekly and monthly inventories, and ordering of food and supplies
● Maintain sanitation procedures and organization of the work area adhering to all health/safety regulations.
● Create and Manage schedule for Back of House team
● Work collaboratively with the Private Events Manager to successfully execute private events
● Help in the creative process of dishes and menu changes and specials including recipe documentation and updates
● Maintain menu-related research and development
● Help maintain prep and ordering list
● At least 2 years of Culinary Management experience
● ServSafe Certification:Food Manager & Allergen, required
● Strong knowledge and attention to detail on the back of house operations including: staff supervision, inventory controls and food/labor cost, and product quality
● Strong communication, management, and conflict resolution skills
● Graduate of an accredited culinary program is a plus
● Availability to work Wednesday-Sunday, weekend availability is required. Schedule will rotate between opening, midday, & closing shifts with the hospitality management team.
● Bilingual English/Spanish and/or English/Portuguese is a plus
● Ability to move (lift, push, or pull) at least 50lbs multiple times per day
● Ability to stand, work, and move around the floor for extended periods of time
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to the email address below.