This position supports the Hospitality Department’s business model during its day-to-day operations. Tasks and responsibilities may vary depending on the day. Tasks may include, but are not limited to: Host, Merch, Take Out, Runner, Busser, Server/Bartender, Service Bartender. Closely follow opening and closing procedures for the Beer Hall. Be able to perform other tasks related to Front of House operation as assigned by the Hospitality Management team. The FOH operator will follow all rules and guidelines laid out by the City of Framingham, CDC, handbook policies, and company illness policy.
- Maintain great customer service under the Beer Hall’s counter service model; answer and assist customers when they have questions.
- Seats guests following guidelines, maintains occupancy restrictions, and sanitizes high touch point areas.
- Takes and manages all reservations
- Assists customers by taking their food and beverage orders.
- Pays extra attention to food allergies, restrictions and dietary preferences.
- Assist customers with basic needs at their tables.
- Assists counter service by fulfilling beverage orders through the service bar.
- Has strong verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable taking on tasks as assigned by the hospitality management team to ensure daily Front of House/kitchen operations
- Be on time for scheduled shifts
- Available for days, nights and weekend shifts of 5 hours or more.
- Must have Saturday and/or Sunday availability
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to bend, reach, twist and use your hands and arms
- Knowledge of Toast and GrubHub as a cashier/receiving or placing customer orders a plus.
- Has on-premise TIP Certification, or Alcohol Intervention Methods Certification a plus.
- Craft beer knowledge is a plus.
- Reliable transportation to and from Framingham, MA