At Island Creek Oysters they grow thriving coastal communities in New England and beyond. Through innovation and education, they create opportunities to connect people with groundbreaking seafood products and experiences.
The Winsor House, opening in Fall 2021, is an exciting restaurant furthering the Island Creek guest experience and community growth at their farm and HQ on the Duxbury waterfront.
This restaurant team will work with world-class seafood, local purveyors and the ICO team to create a one of a kind restaurant. They work hard, they value one another, they hang out, they dig deep, they do what they love–they have FUN.
Join them this Fall as a member of the opening Winsor House Team. They are hiring for all restaurant positions, with great pay and benefits for full time employees
The Winsor House captures the Best of both Worlds: City-level restaurant on the coast, 45 mins outside the city
Join their Community of farmers, wholesale company staff, and hospitality vets here at their HQ
- Reverse commute from the city
- Close to route 3
- Earlier closing time
- Veteran management and culinary team
- Private beach access on site, staff paddleboards
All ICO team members have access to great pay, onsite parking, free oysters, and merch. They offer full time and part time schedules, great benefits packages for full time staff, and the opportunity to grow professionally in the ICO community.
They look forward to meeting you!
- Greet and welcome guests across the Winsor House
- Maintain knowledge of oysters, caviar and conserva, beer, wine and cocktails, committing to continued education at each position level
- Drive guest experience through passionate, thoughtful and honest service
- Care for the Winsor House spaces, through regular organization, cleanliness and adherence to all food & safety standards
- Maintain a clean, pleasant, respectful environment for all Winsor House team members
- Ability to work independently
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- A friendly and hospitality driven personality
- Shucking skills a plus
- Previous restaurant or hospitality experience appreciated
Representative of those met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for the entirety of an 8-hour shift
- Lift and transport items in excess of 50 lbs
- Frequently kneel, bend over, lift items above head, work in small or cramped spaces
- Work quickly and safely in stressful circumstances
Apply via the email address provided below.