Located in Boston’s Kenmore Square, Island Creek Oyster Bar is a dynamic restaurant, drawing savvy diners, hotel guests and seafood fans.
Island Creek Oyster Bar, Boston, is seeking a Restaurant Manager. Island Creek is an oyster bar, offering an extensive oyster selection, with a seasonal seafood menu. Beverage programs at ICOB celebrate the purveyor, including the talented growers and wine makers across the globe. They seek products that capture their passion for the producer, to both staff and guests.
The Wine & Restaurant Manager works in service daily, emphasizing the importance of wine to both staff and guests through floor presence and education. They are looking for a restaurant professional who is passionate about wine as a vehicle for hospitality and operations.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for their team and guests throughout the entire restaurants.
- They are of service to one another.
- Develop strong relationships with front of house and back of house teams.
- Convey a deep passion for wine, as well as the ability to inspire that passion in others
- Execute defined management responsibilities including smart purchasing, inventory management and organization, wine sales and staff education.
- Participate in engaged service on the floor in relation to wine, guest service/interaction and all other aspects.
They seek to operate compelling, healthy restaurants that are always improving.
Summary of Compensation:
- Competitive Annual Salary $50 – $65K
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Coverage offered
- Paid Vacation
Please apply via the email below