Island Creek Oyster Bar is seeking a hospitality minded, people focused Service Manager eager to assume an influential management position. Island Creek Oyster Bar, located in Kenmore Square, is a restaurant concept in which all menus, design elements and cultural touch points draw from Island Creek Oysters, a working oyster farm in Duxbury, MA. Guests of the restaurants received sincere, detail oriented service from an energetic team motivated to talk about oysters, wine and New England seafood.
As Service Manager, you will recruit, hire, train and manage a service staff responsible for communicating the vision of the restaurant with focus and hospitality. This management position works closely with the General Manager and the restaurant management team to identify both guest and employee driven initiatives.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years service experience, and they do appreciate those with prior management experience. The best person for this role is high energy, empathetic, independent and has impeccable communication skills. They will respect everyone in the restaurant, from Dishwashers to managers. This position is great jumping off point for a restaurant professional looking for growth in management and operations.
If you apply, please answer YES to the following questions:
- Are you a passionate restaurant manager / service professional seeking a positive work environment?
- Do you want to be a part of a team that both challenges and supports one another?
- Do you consider yourself a teacher who takes pride in the development and success of others?
- Are you committed to working hard for professional advancement and opportunity?
- Do you have a genuine love for food and beverage?
Job Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 Annually.
To apply, please send your resume to the email below