Located in Boston’s Kenmore Square, Island Creek Oyster Bar is a dynamic restaurant, drawing savvy diners, hotel guests and seafood fans.
Island Creek Oyster Bar, Boston, is seeking a Chef de Cuisine to lead the kitchen. Island Creek is an oyster bar, offering an extensive oyster selection, with a seasonal seafood menu. They make culinary decisions around product that is easy on the land, the sea and the communities surrounding them. The Chef de Cuisine is the senior position in their kitchen and works in partnership with Executive Chef to execute the culinary vision for the restaurant. Success in this role is defined by your ability to lead and manage others with respect to menu execution and all components of kitchen operations.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for their team and guests throughout the entire kitchen.
- They are of service to one another.
- Develop a strong relationship with the front of house team through daily meal briefing and education
- Convey a deep passion for food, as well the ability to inspire that passion in others
- Execute the daily ICOB menu, that communicates an extensive oyster program and works with their network of farmers and fisherman.
- They seek to operate compelling, healthy restaurants that are always improving.
- Integrity matters.
Summary of Compensation:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Coverage offered
- Paid Vacation, Parking
Please apply to the email address below!