Island Creek Oyster Bar is seeking a Bread Baker to join their Bakeshop team. Located across from Fenway Park in the heart of Kenmore Square, the Bakeshop provides bread for an expanding group of high-volume restaurants.
Working with our Chef, the Bread Baker will be producing artisan breads and breakfast pastries, including assorted rolls, baguettes, brioche, croissants, muffins, scones and rustic hearth loaves. All products are made completely from scratch. While applicants with experience will be given preference, we are willing to train for the right candidate.
Qualified candidates must be able to work early morning shifts, typically starting between 3 and 5 AM.
Exact shift times can be flexible depending on your needs.
An ideal candidate would have:
- A positive attitude
- Exceptional work ethic
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for an 8-hour shift
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work well independently, as well as cooperatively within your department
- Acute attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
What we offer you:
- An environment where you interact with every product from beginning to end
- A chance to make your mark on an ever-expanding department
- An opportunity to learn and/or perfect your baking skills
This is a Full-Time position offering competitive pay ($14-$16/hr) commensurate on experience. Health Benefits are available after 90 days.
Please respond with a resume to the email address below.