Located in Boston’s Kenmore Square, Island Creek Oyster Bar is a dynamic restaurant, drawing savvy diners, hotel guests and seafood fans.
Island Creek Oyster Bar, Boston, is seeking a Bar Manager to oversee all elements of bar program direction. Island Creek is an oyster bar, offering an extensive oyster selection, with a seasonal seafood menu. Beverage programs at ICOB complement the pursuit of celebrating the purveyor, including the talented growers and wine makers across the globe. They seek products that capture our passion for the producer, to both staff and guests. The Bar Manager executes that vision, utilizing education and guest relations. Success in this role is defined by your ability to navigate the world of beverages and cocktails, while also learning and growing with a restaurant management team.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for our team and guests throughout the entire restaurants.
- They are of service to one another.
- Develop strong relationships with front of house and back of house teams.
- Convey a deep passion for food, as well the ability to inspire that passion in others
- Execute the responsibilities of a Bar Manager, to include smart purchasing, inventory management and organization, beverage sales and staff training and education.
They seek to operate compelling, healthy restaurants that are always improving.
Summary of Compensation:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Coverage offered
- Paid Vacation
Please apply with your resume to the email address below.