Island Creek Oyster Bar is seeking a Bar Manager to oversee all elements of bar program direction. Island Creek offers an extensive oyster selection with a seasonal seafood menu. Beverage programs at ICOB complement the pursuit of celebrating the purveyor, including the talented growers and wine makers across the globe. They seek products that capture our passion for the producer, to both staff and guests. The Bar Manager executes that vision, utilizing education and guest relations. Success in this role is defined by the manager’s ability to navigate the world of beverages and cocktails while also learning and growing with a restaurant management team.
In order to thrive in this role you must:
- Foster a culture of positivity and empathy for our team and guests throughout the entire restaurants.
- Develop strong relationships with front of house and back of house teams.
- Convey a deep passion for food, as well the ability to inspire that passion in others
- Execute the responsibilities of a Bar Manager, to include smart purchasing, inventory management and organization, beverage sales and staff training and education.
Summary of Compensation:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Coverage offered
- Paid Vacation