The Dishwasher is responsible for properly operating the dishwasher to clean dishes, silverware, tumblers, glasses, pots, and pans. Also, clean large pots by hand.
- Wash dishes, glasses, pots, pans, etc.
- Clean and maintain all trash bins
- Deposit kitchen, and dish room garbage in dumpsters
- Keep floor clean, free of spills, food, and trash and other obstacles
- Daily clean walk-in cooler
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift
- Ensure proper rotation of all dishes, pots, pans, storage bins, etc.
- Maintain House of Blues safety and sanitation standards
- Organize and maintain storage of all dishware
- Ability to keep up with fast paced high-volume kitchen and restaurant
- Comply with applicable Health Codes by ensuring that all eating/cooking utensils are cleaned, maintained and stored properly
- Assist other employees as needed
- Perform all opening and closing duties
- Sanitation and Safety compliance
- Attitude and teamwork
- Adherence to all House of Blues policies
- State Issued Food Handler Certification
- Industrial dishwashing machines knowledge
- Proper sanitation knowledge
- Operation of garbage compactor/disposal
- Kitchen and restaurant operations
- Restaurant bussing
- Organization Skills
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
Apply online via the link provided.