You have a proven track record of success in Restaurant Management with a focus on quality and guest service and you want to take your career to the next level. You’re as passionate about business as you are about food. Their complexities are well suited for your high energy and commitment to excellence. Elevating the guest experience and achieving maximum flow through are welcome challenges. And your enthusiasm and ease for sharing what you know attracts the talent to make it reality. .
- A four-year college education or equivalent is preferred, with 2-4 years of employment in a related position required.
- Advanced hospitality knowledge in food and beverage is expected. Catering Sales experience preferred.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally in
- English with associates, guests, and leadership.
- You must be able to deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- You will regularly use a computer and various software.
- Assist Henrietta’s Table Restaurant General Manager in all aspects of the restaurant’s operations by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in food and beverage management
- Provide leadership and strategy to inspire your associates to deliver exceptional service. You have a strong food and beverage management background and an obvious passion for hospitality.
- Enable innovation and drive results. Work with guests to successfully deliver on all events in Henrietta’s Table private dining room and Noir’s. Get involved in food and beverage marketing programs, artfully leverage revenue management within tight margins, driving profit to the bottom line with solid financial controls.
- Sell and service our Private Dining room events: Work with guests seeking an extraordinary private dining experience in our restaurant’s private dining space or Noir, our upscale bar. Previous experience with Catering Event Sales is a plus for this component of the position.
Apply via email or online using the information provided below.
The Charles Hotel is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer.