Smiles come easily to you. And as the first point of guest contact in the restaurant, you appreciate that your actions make a difference. From promptly seating that road-weary guest to elevating that special evening at the first welcome, you love making a difference!
- Clear, effective written and verbal English communication skills are required.
- One-year cash handling experience and the ability to accurately handle cash, credit, or room charges is preferred.
- This role requires continuous motion and the ability to lift up to 30 pounds, clearing tables, buffets, and pulling tables.
- Ideal candidate must be flexible to work mornings, nights and weekends.
- Provide arriving guests with a prompt, gracious greeting and seat them comfortably with menus.
- Take reservations by phone and in person, providing helpful, accurate responses to inquiries.
- Ensure that tables are clean and set before seating guests and seating charts for station rotations are maintained.
- Tidy the service podium, keeping it organized, and maintain a supply inventory.
The Charles Hotel is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
Apply via email or online using the information provided below.