Happiest when busy and lending a hand, you’re always looking for what needs to be done, promptly setting and clearing tables, helping with table service, keeping the dining and public areas tidy. You know your role is important, because you set the stage for the guest experience. And, your contribution makes it possible for wait staff to provide speedy, attentive guest service. Your efforts matter and you’re proud to do your part. Then a Dining Room Attendant position at Henrietta’s Table in The Charles Hotel may be a good opportunity for you, because this company recognizes and values qualities like these.
- Must be available to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays.
- A minimum of one-two years’ experience is preferred.
- This is a high-energy position that requires full mobility, constant movement in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic English communication skills are needed.
- This position also requires the ability to regularly lift and carry up to 40 pounds and pushing Queen Mary’s up to 100 pounds.
- Do your part to ensure guests thoroughly enjoy their dining. Greet guests with a friendly welcome, graciously offering water and bread service.
- Clears dish or glassware from tables during service.
- Cleans and sets tables in between guests.
- Maintains cleanliness of the dining area.
- Stocks service areas and assists waitstaff as needed.
- Pay attention if guests need refills or wait staff.
- Pitch in to help servers deliver food trays to the table, restock utensils and linens.
- Tidy dining and public areas, and complete side work to ready the station for next shift, enabling wait staff to deliver smooth, attentive guest service.
To apply, send your resume to the email provided below, or use the link.