As an employee of The Charles Hotel, you will benefit from having access to Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance starting from $1.16* weekly, travel benefits across multiple brands, a complimentary daily meal, $5 discounted daily parking, $500 referral bonus and advancement opportunities. Joining The Charles Hotel surrounds you with like-minded peers an independent hotel has to offer. In this role as the Beverage Manager, you are responsible for assuring attentive friendly courteous and efficient service the in the restaurant while maintaining adherence to budgeted payroll and overhead cost.
*Rate is subject to change.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required.
- One year of server experience is required.
- Successful TIPs training and the ability to use order and payment systems is helpful.
- This position requires full mobility, continuous quick-paced movement, lifting and carrying up to 40 pounds and pushing food carts up to 100 pounds.
- Ideal candidate must be flexible to work mornings, nights, weekends, holidays.
- Conduct monthly beverage inventories and reconciliations.
- Ensure that the quality and presentation of all food products are according to The Charles Hotel’s standard.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers employees and other departments.
- Initiate all necessary F&B-related reports according to company standards.
- Ensure that F&B employees are at all times attentive friendly helpful and courteous to guests all other employees and managers.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers employees and other departments
- Maintain required pars of all stock.
- Review food sales for accuracy daily.
- Perform any other duties as requested management.