You’re upbeat around people, happiest in continuous motion, and great at juggling tasks. Now, imagine getting paid for doing what comes naturally to you. Sound good? The Bartender is responsible for preparing food and drink orders serving beverages and meals to patrons as regulated by state and federal age requirements and coordinating lounge/bar activities
- One-year bartending experience in a high-end establishment is preferred.
- Fluency in English, verbally, writing and reading is required.
- The ability to work a varied schedule including late nights, holidays and weekends is necessary.
- You must be able to accurately count cash and efficiently process transactions using company systems.
- You must be able to operate bar equipment.
- Awareness of and compliance with all liquor laws, Charles Hotel guidelines, policies and procedures is required.
- This position requires continuous movement and the ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds.
- This is a Full Time position averaging over 30 hours per week
- Provide exceptional service to guests by promptly welcoming and courteously serving guests in a can-do fashion, engaging in polite conversation when time allows.
- Be fully informed of beverage and menu offerings, in anticipation of guest needs and to deliver highly attentive service.
- Prepare drinks for cocktail service orders and have a passion for mixology.
- Maintain a safe, clean environment, which includes managing people with discretion and professionalism and occasionally diffusing difficult situations.
- Ensure the bar and its equipment are clean and fully functional.
The Charles Hotel is an EEO/AA/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
Apply by email or online using the information provided below.