Hawkeye Hospitality is an established and growing restaurant group based in Boston. They currently operate Worden Hall, two Five Horses Tavern locations and Elm Street Taproom. As an expanding company they are seeking both qualified and talented individuals to join the team. They strive to create a positive atmosphere that produces the highest level of service and quality at all times. They are seeking skilled professionals to join their dynamic team
They are looking for experienced and qualified Chefs to organize the kitchen’s activities. Candidates with a minimum of 2 years experience commanding a full service kitchen. You will be the first and second in command in the facilities and will help create and inspect dishes before they arrive to guests exceeding expectations.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Arrange for repairs when necessary
- Remedy any problems or complaints
- Be fully in charge of hiring, managing and training kitchen staff
- Oversee and delegate kitchen staff’s activities
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
Send your resume to the address below.