The Harpoon Beer Hall, located inside the Harpoon Brewery in Boston’s Seaport, is seeking a highly energetic and passionate person to join their dedicated and close-knit kitchen team. You will become an integral part of the team at Harpoon that thrives on hospitality, pretzels, beer, and fun! All candidates must have a passion for craft beer and delicious food. They must also have reliable transportation and be available at least one weekend day.
- Setup and breakdown of equipment and production line in the kitchen
- Prepare pretzel baskets and ingredients
- Rolling/shaping of dough and baking pretzels
- Completing and expediting orders in a timely manner
- Maintain inventory and keep all ingredients stocked and ready for use
- Routinely sanitizing and sweeping the work area
- Completing daily cleaning tasks in compliance with Harpoon S.O.P.s.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be 21+
- Passion for baking
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, nights and weekends a must
- Highly organized and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and positive outlook
- Have enthusiasm for craft beer and craft beer drinkers
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate clearly with all beer hall staff and guests on common beer hall questions and general information at all times
*TO APPLY: Please send your resume to the email address below or apply directly through their Careers Page by using the link provided below!