The Harpoon Beer Hall, located inside the Harpoon Brewery in Boston’s Seaport, is seeking a highly energetic and passionate individual to join their dedicated and close-knit kitchen team. This individual will become an integral part of the Harpoon team that thrives on hospitality, pretzels, beer, and fun! The candidate must have a passion for craft beer and delicious food, and must have reliable transportation and be available at least one weekend day.
- Set-up and breakdown of equipment and production line in the kitchen
- Preparing pretzel baskets and ingredients
- Rolling/shaping of dough and baking pretzels
- Completing and expediting orders in a timely manner
- Maintaining inventory and keeping all ingredients stocked and ready for use
- Routinely sanitizing and sweeping the work area
- Completing daily cleaning tasks in compliance with Harpoon S.O.P.s.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be 21+
- Passion for baking
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; nights and weekends a must
- Highly organized and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and positive outlook
- Have enthusiasm for craft beer
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate clearly with all Beer Hall staff and guests on common Beer Hall questions and general information at all times
TO APPLY- PLEASE SEND RESUME TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW OR APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH THEIR CAREERS PAGE USING THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW!