The Groton Station House Restaurant is seeking experienced servers.
Join a family-owned, upscale restaurant with a capacity of 200 guests, located in scenic Groton, Mass. 45 minutes outside Boston! They meticulously renovated Groton’s old fire station to a magnificent turn-of-the-century restaurant replete with custom mahogany detail, twin Sub-Zero wine refrigerators, quarter-sawn white oak flooring, separately circuited lighting and numerous other details to ensure that the guest experience is second to none.
They have a strong core of dedicated guests as well as relationships with the town’s two boarding schools. In addition, a world class music school and performance center located less than a mile away will be opening in the coming year.
Features of this stately brick building:
- Outdoor brick patio for 80 guests with fire pit, beautiful lighting and landscaping.
- Elegant Dining Room with dedicated wine refrigerators, turnbuckle construction and beautiful paintings.
- Craft Cocktail Lounge with seating for 50 guests at the bar, high-tops, lounge, and banquettes that overlook the state-of-the-art, semi-open kitchen.
- Beautifully secluded Private Dining rooms on the second floor with seating for up to 60 guests including its own separate, private function kitchen.
Professional qualifications of a successful candidate:
- Experience in a high volume/value service environment;
- Eagerness to elevate your skills set by learning new techniques;
- Positive attitude in working with an innovative team; and
- Experience with functions and private events a plus.
Personal qualities of a successful candidate:
- High Energy Level. They bring a powerful enthusiasm that uplifts all others around them, and this is an important part of their culture.
- Attention to Detail. They pride themselves on providing incomparable work product and service, and they seek others who share that philosophy.
- Honesty and Integrity. They are looking to build a collaborative, interdependent and trustworthy team of which every member conducts himself or herself with poise.
They offer industry-leading compensation commensurate with experience.