Experienced Servers Wanted!
The Groton Station House Restaurant is an upscale American restaurant in scenic Groton, Massachusetts, and they want you to be part of the team when they open their doors! Only 45 minutes from Boston, Groton is the quintessential New England town with timeless Norman Rockwell charm. The restaurant features a craft cocktail lounge, elegant dining room, second floor function hall, private dining room and outdoor patio. They grew up in Groton, and they’re asking you to help them make the Groton Station House the pride of the town!
They have just completed a meticulous renovation of a stately brick building dating from 1915 that rediscovers the elegance, nostalgia and excitement of the early twentieth century with dramatic feature lighting, warm mahogany millwork and classicturnbuckle construction. The craft cocktail lounge comfortably accommodates fifty patrons at the bar, high-tops, booths and banquettes that overlook the semi-open kitchen where you’ll see their passionate culinarians giving your meal the utmost care and attention. Their mixologists are masters of their craft with expertise in classic cocktails from the turn-of-the-century vintage of the building as well as creative cocktails inspired by the lore and drama of Groton. Shoulder-high landscaping on the outdoor brick patio offers the quiet romance of an evening under the stars, and the thirteen-foot ceilings of the second floor’s private dining room and function hall are uniquely special.
Professional qualifications of a successful candidate:
- Personable and attentive;
- Passionate about hospitality, food and beverage;
- Experienced in upscale dining restaurant with full service alcohol;
- Desiring to work within a team atmosphere; and
- Familiar with Point of Sale systems.
Personal qualities of a successful candidate:
- High energy level. They bring a powerful enthusiasm that uplifts all others around them, and this is an important part of the culture that they are building.
- Attention to detail. They pride themselves on providing incomparable work product and service, and they seek others who share that philosophy.
- Honesty and integrity. They are looking to build a collaborative, interdependent and trustworthy team of which every member conducts himself or herself with poise.
Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Please send your cover letter, résumé and references to the email address below.