Now hiring experienced Line Cooks
The Groton Station House Restaurant is a 200 patron progressive fine dining restaurant in scenic Groton, Massachusetts, and they want you to be part of the team when they open their doors! The restaurant features a craft cocktail lounge, semi-open kitchen, dining room, second floor function hall, private dining room and outdoor patio. Help the team make the Groton Station House the pride of the town!
They have just completed a meticulous renovation of a stately brick building dating from 1915 that rediscovers the elegance, nostalgia and excitement of the early twentieth century with dramatic feature lighting, warm mahogany millwork and classic turnbuckle construction. The craft cocktail lounge comfortably accommodates fifty patrons at the bar, high-tops, booths and banquettes that overlook the open kitchen.
They are looking for talented and experienced hires to join the team for a successful opening.
You must be able to, but not limited to:
- Understand, maintain, and execute culinary standards and core principles daily
- Team player mentality with a positive attitude is required.
- Ensure high standards of sanitation, cleanliness, and organization.
- Uphold and maintain standard recipes and food production
- Must be punctual and maintain a professional manner.
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner
- Flexibility to work long hours, holidays, and weekends
Kitchen experience required.
Nights and weekends required.
Please send your cover letter, résumé and references to the email address below.