GRANA is set in the former Federal Reserve Bank’s grand hall. Glamour meets worn-in authenticity at the new classic restaurant, with Italian family-style meals and an inviting atmosphere. GRANA’s original soaring ceilings, ornate moldings and fixtures, lush velvet furniture and world-class art collection make it the most perfectly-imperfect setting for an approachable and shareable menu of authentic Italian dishes created to inspire long conversations, festive celebrations and years of return visits. Opening June 2021 for breakfast, lunch, and weekend brunch.
• Greet guests in an efficient and friendly manner, explain specials, answer any questions, and take order
• Serve food and beverage per established procedures
• Up sell additional items appetizers, desserts, and beverages to all guests
• Respond appropriately to guests’ requests; reporting complaints to manager
• Assist bussers as needed with setting and clearing tables
• Provide maximum levels of guest service while maintaining Langham Hotel and Forbes standards
• Attend all training sessions as determined by supervisor
• Assist bartender, busser, and bar back as needed
• Maintain cleanliness of work area
• Complete assigned side work
• Additional duties not mentioned above may also be requested by the supervisor
• Must have knowledge of wine, spirits, and food
• Must become TIPS certified if not already
• Use oral communication to perform job and to communicate clearly when speaking with guests
• Stand, reach, grasp, lift, and carry up to 30 pounds
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a busy restaurant environment while maintaining service standards
• Attentive to alcohol service and pacing for guests to prevent over serving guests
• Previous bar and restaurant service experience preferred
• React well and remain productive when working with high volume under pressure
• Qualified candidates hired full time will be eligible for hotel benefits
For more information about GRANA & The Langham, Boston, please visit their website.
Apply via the email address provided below.