GRANA is set in the former Federal Reserve Bank’s grand hall. Glamour meets worn-in authenticity at the new classic restaurant, with Italian family-style meals and an inviting atmosphere. GRANA’s original soaring ceilings, ornate moldings and fixtures, lush velvet furniture and world-class art collection make it the most perfectly-imperfect setting for an approachable and shareable menu of authentic Italian dishes created to inspire long conversations, festive celebrations and years of return visits. Opening June 2021 for breakfast, lunch, and weekend brunch.
• Hospitable, welcoming, and friendly guest service is essential
• Greet and seat guests
• Answer the telephone, take reservations, manage reservations and pace of seating
• Stock and maintain the cleanliness of menus and the host stand
• Responsible for handling guest requests
• Provide maximum levels of guest service while maintaining standards
• Ensure restaurant remains clean and tidy
• Receiving takeout orders both in person and on the phone and making sure guest receive their orders
• Attend all training sessions as determined by supervisor
• Assist bartender, busser, and bar back as needed
• Maintain cleanliness of work area
• Complete assigned side work
• Additional duties not mentioned above may also be requested by the supervisor
• Use oral communication to perform job and to communicate clearly when speaking with guests both in person and on the phone
• Stand, reach, grasp, lift, and carry up to 20 pounds
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a busy restaurant environment while maintaining service standards
• Work in partnership with other hotel departments to accommodate guest requests
• React well and remain productive when working with high volume under pressure
• Familiarity with OpenTable a plus
• Qualified candidates hired full time will be eligible for hotel benefits
For more information about GRANA & The Langham, Boston, please visit their website.
Apply via the email address provided below.