Gourmet Caterers is New England’s largest privately owned and operated catering company, planning and executing events from 10 to 10,000 people. The company prides itself in offering gracious, honest, and reliable service. Gourmet is a full-service caterer that also offers a wide array of other services, rentals and event coordination.
Event Bartenders will work events at a variety of venues throughout the Boston area. Events ranging in size and scope, the bartender will set-up, service and breakdown the bars at functions. He/she should be flexible, exhibit a positive attitude and exemplary customer service. The Event Bartender will report directly to the Director of Service and the on-site Event Manager while on the job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to job site on time and in complete and proper uniform
- Complete tasks assigned by Event Manager to successfully execute the event
- Adhere to both the bartender and service guidelines and company policies
This candidate must have 1-3 years’ experience in a catering and/or high-end restaurant/hotel environment with exceptional customer service skills and extreme attention to detail. Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays. Must be TIPS Alcohol certified and certification must remain current.
This job requires the ability to perform the following:
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time
- Carrying or lifting items up to 50lbs
- Bending, stooping and kneeling
Apply via the email address provided below.