Good NU Hospitality is looking for talented and experienced Sous Chefs and Kitchen Managers who will be responsible in upholding their high standards and quality of the food. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and ability to work under pressure as a team player who works effectively with all staff. Their Chefs are given creative freedom and can make their kitchen what they want it to be only while keeping costs in line. A creative and motivated person is a must!
Sous Chef/KM Requirements:
- Knowledge of P&L and cost management
- Inventory awareness
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook etc) for reporting purposes
- Ability to train and lead a team with focus on quality of food and execution
- Creative menu knowledge and ideas
- Must be flexible to work a changing schedule of days, evenings and weekends.
- Must be highly motivated and have a proactive nature
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Bilingual not required but very helpful
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work