Good N U Hospitality Group, is looking for a talented and experienced Restaurant Manager who will be responsible in upholding their high standard of hospitality and who has a great ability to lead their team to make guests happy and feel welcomed in their neighborhood restaurant. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and ability to work under pressure as a team player who works effectively with all staff. Professionalism is a must while being able to toe the line of creating a fun atmosphere for guests and employees alike. They are looking for ambitious managers that have the drive and focus to grow within the company. Must be flexible to work at multiple locations in and around the Boston area. Offering a competitive Salary, Bonus option, & Benefits.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
• Engage with guests in a friendly, welcoming manner
• Knowledge of Toast POS system, especially the management backend of the POS system
• Ensure tables are enjoying their entire experience and take action to correct any problems
• Knowledge of craft beer & cocktails, and also basic knowledge of wine
• Familiar with OpenTable, BevSpot, Schedulefly (or systems of the like)
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook etc) for reporting purposes
• Ability to train and lead a team with focus on hospitality
• Must be flexible to work a changing schedule of days, evenings and weekends.
• Must be highly motivated and have a proactive nature
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
• Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
To apply, send your resume to the email address below.