Good N U Hospitality is looking for a talented and experienced General Manager who will be responsible in upholding high standard of hospitality and who has a great ability to lead the team to make guests happy and feel welcomed in one of their four neighborhood restaurants. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and ability to work under pressure as a team player who works effectively with all staff. Professionalism is a must while being able to tow the line of creating a fun atmosphere for guests and employees alike. They are a group that lets their General Managers take ownership of their restaurants and an atmosphere that fits in the neighborhood while creating incentives and events to build sales within the restaurant. GMs need to be proactive and creative in their own right.
General Manager Requirements:
• Knowledge of P&L and cost management both FOH & BOH
• History of building and driving sales effectively
• Engage with guests in a friendly, welcoming manner
• Knowledge of Toast POS system, especially the management backend of the POS system
• Ensure tables are enjoying their entire experience and take action to correct any problems
• Knowledge of craft beer & cocktails, and also basic knowledge of wine
• Familiar with OpenTable, BevSpot, Schedulefly and PayChex
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook etc) for reporting purposes
• Ability to train and lead a team with focus on hospitality
• Must be flexible to work a changing schedule of days, evenings and weekends.
• Must be highly motivated and have a proactive nature
• Possess exceptional interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
• Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.