Established Restaurant Group Seeking Talented Managers
Are you an accomplished professional in the hospitality industry looking for your next challenge? If you are a manager, in a leadership role in a restaurant/bar, or looking to return to the restaurant business, Glynn Hospitality has several unique opportunities for motivated individuals.
They are starting to recruit for their established and high-volume properties. They are looking for personable, professional, talented and exceptionally enthusiastic individuals to join their management teams.
Ideal candidates are individuals that possess a sincere passion for food, wine, craft beers and most importantly – in generating exceptional guest experiences. This is not just a tag line or lip service; they are intent on seeking out professionals that ‘get it’ that they are in the hospitality business. They want people who whole-heartedly believe that the primary role of management is to lead and motivate others in creating positive and incomparable experiences. They are seeking people that see their role as a career – not just a job.
The right candidate understands the demands of the industry/position; are cool, calm and collected under pressure; are firm yet fair in their dealings; work well with others (BOH & FOH); are dedicated to educating and empowering others; have a robust sense of humor and most importantly – have a zealous commitment to the customer.
The position prerequisites/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exhibiting a strong work ethic.
- A reasonable knowledge of food (seafood, charcuterie, Slow Food principles), craft beers, cocktails and wines. Experience in menu development and engineering.
- An exceptional appreciation for service mechanics.
- Instinctive abilities in customer relationship dynamics.
- Experience in leading, motivating and empowering the workforce.
- Proven abilities in recruiting, training and developing personnel (BOH and FOH).
- Achieving financial objectives including sales targets, food and labor cost controls.
- Being a respected and affable representative/ambassador for the restaurant and organization.
- Spearheading initiatives that bolster food & beverage sales.
- Crafting marketing strategies and programs that build awareness and traffic.
- Being a professional both on and off the clock.
- A positive attitude. They are looking for team leaders not dictators or over-delegators. They expect managers to roll up their sleeves, be on the front line and set the bar by example.
- An impeccable work ethic.
- Serve Safe certification, Responsible Alcohol Service Training, Allergy Awareness, Choke Saver, Fire Control Management (training available online), CPR training a plus.
- At least 2 years in a restaurant management posting or leadership role.
Additional position requirements will be provided to eligible and serious candidates.
Salary and benefits are negotiable and competitive.