Established Restaurant Group Seeking Talented Managers.
Are you an accomplished professional in the hospitality industry looking for your next challenge? If you are a manager, in a leadership role in a restaurant/bar, or looking to return to the restaurant business, the Glynn Hospitality Group has several unique opportunities for motivated individuals.
They are starting to recruit for their established and high-volume properties. They are looking for personable, professional, talented and exceptionally enthusiastic individuals to join their management teams.
Ideal candidates are individuals that possess a sincere passion for food, wine, craft beers and most importantly – in generating exceptional guest experiences. This is not just a tag line or lip service; they are intent on seeking out professionals that ‘get it’ that they are in the hospitality business. They want people who wholeheartedly believe that the primary role of management is to lead and motivate others in creating positive and incomparable experiences. They are seeking people that see their role as a career – not just a job.
The right candidate understands the demands of the industry/position; are cool, calm and collected under pressure; are firm yet fair in their dealings; work well with others (BOH & FOH); are dedicated to educating and empowering others; have a robust sense of humor and most importantly – have a zealous commitment to the customer.
The position prerequisites/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exhibiting a strong work ethic.
- A reasonable knowledge of food (seafood, charcuterie, Slow Food principles), craft beers, cocktails and wines. Experience in menu development and engineering.
- An exceptional appreciation for service mechanics.
- Instinctive abilities in customer relationship dynamics.
- Experience in leading, motivating and empowering the workforce.
- Proven abilities in recruiting, training and developing personnel (BOH and FOH).
- Achieving financial objectives including sales targets, food and labor cost controls.
- Being a respected and affable representative/ambassador for the restaurant and organization.
- Spearheading initiatives that bolster food & beverage sales.
- Crafting marketing strategies and programs that build awareness and traffic.
- Being a professional both on and off the clock.
- A positive attitude. They are looking for team leaders not dictators or over-delegators. They expect managers to roll up their sleeves, be on the front line and set the bar by example.
- Serve Safe certification, Responsible Alcohol Service Training, Allergy Awareness, Choke Saver, Fire Control Management (training available online), CPR training a plus.
- At least 2 years in a restaurant management posting or leadership role.
- Additional position requirements will be provided to eligible and serious candidates.
Salary and benefits are negotiable and competitive.
Email your resume to the address below.