With over six years in business, Giulia prides itself on being a one-of-a-kind neighborhood Italian restaurant with a focus on wonderful food and equally outstanding hospitality. Giulia is home to a close-knit team of culinary and hospitality professionals and is looking for an Assistant General Manager (AGM) to join the team. The position of AGM is an outstanding career opportunity for any hospitality professional who is dedicated to advancing a career in restaurant and beverage program management.
- Opening and closing the restaurant
- Overseeing dinner service and supporting service staff on the floor when needed
- Establishing and maintaining guest relations
- Optimizing the reservation system and overseeing host staff
- Managing all facets of organizing and orchestrating semi-private events
- Maintaining product knowledge of the beverage program
- Assisting guests in wine sales and handling wine pairings for guests participating in the prix-fixe menu
- Other administrative tasks as assigned by ownership
If you feel that you would be an asset to the Giulia team, please send your resume and contact information. All experience levels will be considered.