Ghost Pepper Taco + Tequila and Savin Bar & Kitchen are looking for a passionate and enthusiast General Manager to run two sister restaurants located side by side in the Savin Hill neighborhood of Boston.
The general manager will be in charge of daily operations including scheduling, staffing and training all FOH staff. Management experience and a career in the food industry are highly recommended.
The General Manager will manage the staff and dining room during operation, lead and guide the staff and perform a variety of administrative tasks. You will lead the FOH and influence BOH to execute great food and service while maintaining high standards and offering a positive guest experience
If you possess many or all of the skills listed below please email for an interview.
- Staffing, interviewing, FOH hiring, training
- Establishing and fostering strong guest relationships
- Leading, building, and inspiring the team
- Implementing restaurant culture with emphasis on hospitality and professionalism
- Implementing means of increasing daily covers and profitability
- Implement all hospitality procedures, train staff, and provide in service hospitality training.
- Restaurant marketing experience and creativity producing and coordinating events. Knowledge of assorted social media platforms
- Ability to train and lead staff in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Food Handler’s Certification a plus.
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional service skills, food and beverage knowledge are important to a successful candidate.
- Proven ability to effectively manage and mentor employees
- Technical proficiency in restaurant POS, reservation systems, etc
- Ability to think on your feet and make informed and mature decisions
- Administrative experience including staffing and scheduling, Toast POS (or other), strong verbal and writing skills.
The salary range is $70k-$85K depending on experience, please email your interest to the address below.