Hawkeye Hospitality Inc., the Boston-based restaurant group behind Elm Street Taproom, Five Horses Tavern and Worden Hall is searching for multiple AM/PM line cooks for their new Brookline Village restaurant, Garrison House. Candidates MUST be able to work weekends.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have at least 1 year minimum experience in a scratch kitchen
- Be able to keep pace and a cool head in a high-volume capacity
- Have a desire to listen, learn, and constantly improve your skills and abilities
- Be able to communicate well and work as a team at all times
- Be able to listen to instruction, and take criticism well
- Possessing a strong work ethic is a must in this kitchen, as well as the ability to work in a clean and organized fashion. This is an open-air kitchen so you are on display to all guests at all times.
- And most importantly, all cooks should be driven to succeed.
Bonus Points for:
- Ability to communicate in English and Spanish
- ServSafe certified
Please copy resumes in the body of an email (do not send attachments) along with a brief description about yourself and why you like to cook.