Hawkeye Hospitality, the team behind both Five Horses Tavern, Worden Hall and Elm Street Taproom is gearing up for a busy fall season. In addition, they have spent the last few months building their new concept, The Garrison House in Brookline Village.
As a growing restaurant group they are looking to expand their team with talented individuals who share a passion for hospitality. They are seeking qualified professionals who have experience with motivating and mentoring staff. As a restaurant group they strive to create a positive atmosphere, provide superior level of service, standards, quality and Covid-19 safety protocols at all times.
The Floor Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant. Most importantly, ensure that guests expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues
- Exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching and driving excellence at every level
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
This is a full time position with a very competitive salary and full benefits.
Apply via the email address provided below.