Hawkeye Hospitality, the team behind both Five Horses Taverns, Worden Hall, Elm Street Taproom and The Garrison House in Brookline Village are looking to expand our team with talented individuals who share our passion for hospitality. We are seeking qualified professionals who have experience with motivating and mentoring staff. As a restaurant group we strive to create a positive atmosphere, provide superior level of service, standards and quality.
The Floor Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of all employees. In addition, and most importantly, ensure that guests expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs
- Ensure that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/ payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Maintain consistent high quality of food/ beverage preparation and service
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
- Respond to issues and complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues
- Exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching and driving excellence at every level
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
- 2 or more years of management experience preferred
- 4 or more years of working in the industry preferred
This is a full time position with a very competitive salary and full benefits. Please forward your resume, in confidence, with references to the email provided below.